Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 1, 2019

Never underestimate a woman who understands football and Saints shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This post is my all time favorite. I only wish Never underestimate a woman who understands football and Saints shirt. If only all our kid’s teachers could be more like this. What a difference it would make!! Beautiful words from you as always. I have come back to this post a couple times this morning. I became a teacher because The teachers who I made connections with had such a positive impact on my life. Now as a mom of 4, I am thankful that each of my children has teachers that see them for who they are and enrich their lives. I love your message here. Your posts inspire me. I always feel like I’m failing the students because I’m not going fast enough or am not rigorous. Constant pressure in schools and society, I guess.
Never underestimate a woman who understands football and Saints Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Never underestimate a woman who understands football and Saints shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt