Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 1, 2019

You can’t scare me I have a crazy grandma who happens to cuss a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Oh my gosh, this just made my whole day! You can’t scare me I have a crazy grandma who happens to cuss a lot she has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people shirt get closer to their goal! Everything you post goes straight to my heart. It’s like you say exactly what I need to hear. Your words are truly inspired, and I am inspired by them. Keep sharing your insights and experiences with us. I am not a mother, didn’t happen for us, but what you write applies to all of us, and I am so happy to read and try to apply the things that apply to me. You share loving thoughts that are like a balm to my spirit. Thank you again. This is so affirming to me. I make a point to write messages that apply to anyone who wants to live a more present, authentic, & joy-filled life.
You can't scare me I have a crazy grandma who happens to cuss a lot Hoodie

Buy this shirt: You can’t scare me I have a crazy grandma who happens to cuss a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt