Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2019

I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a Mama Llama like I’m pretty chill shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Your writing always brings me so I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a Mama Llama like I’m pretty chill but I’ll kick you in the face if you mess with my kids shirt! I am working my way through all of your books and know a couple of friends just from your posts that I share. Whenever I read your posts or parts of the book, I feel it’s like you were looking in on my life. Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift of writing, speaking, etc. with us all! You make me every day better! I thought of you when I read this. I’m sitting here making lunches for kids with tears streaming down my face! May the good be with you. Bringing tears to my eyes again.
I'm not a mama bear I'm more of a Mama Llama like I'm pretty chill V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt