Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

I’m a flip flop wearin’ wine drinkin jeep drivin’ sun bathin’ beach shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


So often these girls are trying to murder I’m a flip flop wearin’ wine drinkin jeep drivin’ sun bathin’ beach goin’ Kinda girl shirt like these. Fight like cats and dogs but have each other’s back till no end! We have many days they are sick of each other and just need to be apart but our 8 & 10 years old can conquer anything together! As parents, we cherish the time spent with our adult children and grandchildren! We also know and love that they support each other and spend time together as a group when we are not around. I can only continue to pray for my two!
I'm a flip flop wearin' wine drinkin jeep drivin' sun bathin' beach Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt