Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Dr Seuss Librarian I am shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I love when people bring my words to Librarian I Am, Dr. Seuss shirts, Read Across America, Dr. Seuss Day March 2nd, adult XLarge, 2XL, 3XL! But now February is here, the birth month of my first 2 granddaughters, the ones I am raising. They are both struggling right now, 7th and 8th grade are hard. Well, that was absolutely beautiful and made me cry with hope and relief. Thank you for really seeing me. I now offer to help the way you suggest here naturally, you must have instilled that in me. This one is a new goal: To balance my need to stay informed with my need for silence, serenity, and sleep.
Dr Seuss Librarian I am V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Dr Seuss Librarian I am shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt