Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

3 Guinness hello Darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I typed this out and framed it to hang in my Hello Darkness My Old Friend Beer – Men’s T-Shirt. Do you want to edit the design? I hope it serves as a great daily reminder. And even when you gave up, or didn’t keep your cool, stopped trying, stayed home, or stayed quiet. You are still enough for me. Because even in these moments, my love for you isn’t measured by anything other than you being enough, and knowing that is what will help you build who you want to be. I hope you have been ok! I have not seen your comments in a while. I am glad this spoke to your heart. You are more than enough for me and you make my life brighter. Love you dearly.
3 Guinness hello Darkness my old friend I've come to drink Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt