Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2019

Didn’t care yesterday don’t give a shit today probably shirt, hoodie, sweater


This reminder to pay attention to the true needs of Didn’t care yesterday don’t give a shit today probably won’t give a fuck tomorrow shirt. I will likely ponder this for a while. Sometimes people need time to gather their thoughts before reaching out to you. It’s not always easy to know what to do or say. Sometimes it’s better to say I’m so sorry, I don’t know what to say. May I give you a hug. What an awesome story. I know some people who are completely lacking in the world of empathy. Everything becomes their story, not yours. It’s frustrating, and in my opinion, rude. Especially when it comes to something of this nature. I liked it when people still invited me to activities, to give me the chance to decide if I was ready, instead of assuming I was still in mourning and not ready to do normally.
Didn't care yesterday don't give a shit today probably Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Didn’t care yesterday don’t give a shit today probably shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt