Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 2, 2019

St. Patrick’s day kiss me I’m a Veteran or Irish or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Sometimes I just pick the plate up and my Veteran St Patrick Irish! Veteran! Drunk! St Patricks. There always seems to be a few extra minutes and they can usually finish it outside sitting on the driveway. The first week is so hard! Not looking forward to it. Prayers for no bullies in their lives this year, or drama queens, or yelling teachers. It’s so true right.? Yesterday when Anna was crying for you when you left I just kept telling her. It’s ok Anna. Everything is ok. You’re ok. Gramma loves you. She calmed down after a few minutes and I was so grateful to myself for not getting mad at her for acting out. When she did wake up she still loved her Nana.
St. Patrick's day kiss me I'm a Veteran or Irish or drunk or whatever Hoodie

Buy this shirt: St. Patrick’s day kiss me I’m a Veteran or Irish or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt