Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2019

Washington girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Thank you for making a cake when Washington girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs shirt. Natalie will take those moments and use them when she is a mother, doing what her Mama taught her. It is so beautiful. She saw the best in me, even when I didn’t she would crumple money into my hand when I gave her hugs goodbye, and tell me to go buy a pretty sweater, go out with my friends and then come back and tell her. Only after she had passed on did I find out she never had that freedom of youth, that carefree time with girlfriends. But she wanted me to have that. Thank you for these reminders of the goodness in us and the love all around us!
Washington girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt