Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 2, 2019

Margaritas made me do it shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


You are enough. Remember the power for good one person can have Margaritas made me do it shirt. If that’s all she got out of the post, she really needs to read your stuff more often. I have had some big struggles in the last couple of months and I know more are, unfortunately, on the way. I’ll see a post like this from you. So thank you for continuing to share these, and thanks for the extra reminder. It was definitely needed today. I read your posts for content, not to proofread. As you can see I am using your wise words from my darkest hour again and again and again. I love you, my soul sister. In a culture quick to judge, ridicule, and exclude, I want to be quick to be kind. I want to be a representative for love.
Margaritas made me do it Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Margaritas made me do it shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt