Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

It’s a tea shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


It made me feel so teeny tiny and so incredibly loved at the Men’s It’s A Tea Shirt Pun Tea Lover Gifts Funny Slogan Tee Shirt 2XL Lemon. Oh, that we could all just be the hands and feet of Jesus every day! The fond memory of my mom putting her fingers through my hair when I was sick she said that was the only time I would cuddle. I’m not sure why this made me cry but I’m saving this piece and I’m going to reflect upon it. Thanks for writing/sharing this. I so needed to hear this today. So much negativity this past week for me. I vowed to not let it contaminate my love and positivity. Thank you. I look forward to reading ur words of encouragement.
It's a tea V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: It’s a tea shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt