Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

St Patrick’s day love Shenanigans and wine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My copy of that book just arrived yesterday. It’s the end of our Funny St. Patrick’s Day Shirt – Irish I Had a Glass of Wine: Clothing. Thank you for this post. You just made me know I really did order the lifeline I thought I was going to get. You provide those life lines with every post. And thank you for letting me know my writings are lifelines to you. That is my favorite description of healing, comforting, hopeful words. You are giving yourself a do-over each time to choose love over the other options. Today matters more than yesterday and you are making the most of each new beginning. Thank you so much for sharing your life, daughters, hubby & family with all of us! We are blessed by you on a daily basis.
St Patrick's day love Shenanigans and wine Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt