Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 2, 2019

St Patrick’s day lucky fuck you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


In a world quick to Luck you Fuck St Patrick’s day shamrock funny quote – Women, be quick to be kind. Thank you for the inspiration you give me every day. Today I release myself from having to have everything figured out. Things are not where I want them to be, but that doesn’t mean they won’t get there. Today I surrender the need to create a certain outcome and trust that it will work out as it should in time. Perhaps it will be even better than my plan. I let go of expected outcomes. I promised myself I’d write from the heart, bear my scars, and then let the book go into the world to do what was needed, not what I hoped or expected it to do.
St Patrick's day lucky fuck you V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt