Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Guinness Draught hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


He saves everyone – even if it’s just a Guinness Draught beer hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with you again shirt. I’ve been writing letters to my kids with scriptures & just little things I want them to know when they’re adults, in case I forget or in case I’m not around them. However, I’m going to change that, thanks to this. I will write notes that are meant for them to read now, not just later. My mom wrote me a note the other day thanking me for telling her now what her love meant to me instead of waiting until her memorial service. That line really struck me. I am no longer waiting to tell people how I feel. When I feel love, I am going to say it!
Guinness Draught hello darkness my old friend I've come to drink Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Guinness Draught hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt