Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 2, 2019

The Higher the hair the closer to heaven shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


As an elementary education major in The Higher the hair the closer to heaven shirt, I got to visit many classrooms. I was always drawn to the children whose desks were pulled away from everyone else’s. I would bend down and ask a few questions. As the child began to talk, a compliment would pop into my head. When I said it, the child would always look at me a little funny like perhaps he hadn’t heard anything nice about himself in a while. That is when I knew what God was calling me to do with my life. I went on to be a special education teacher. I always appreciated the children who would take a moment to talk to, encourage, or include my students.
The Higher the hair the closer to heaven Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: The Higher the hair the closer to heaven shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt