Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 2, 2019

You smell like drama and a headache please get away from me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Being the closest to me, he often bears the Color: You Smell Like Drama and a Headache Please Get Away T-Shirt. Thank you for breaking down 1 Cor 13 into steps I could actually put into action! With your reminders, it’s becoming easier to dispense grace to both him and myself. Since I had been acting frustrated, my Noticer thought I was talking about her and responded quietly that she does use kindness & love. This stopped me in my tracks and I told her that I knew she did but wished others outside of our family did, too. I offered to write a note to the teacher so my child wouldn’t have to worry about her teacher telling her she couldn’t use her chapstick during the day on her raw lip.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt