Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

St Patrick’s day my spirit animal is a drunk unicorn shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


These are openings to breathe, live, and love openings to St Patrick’s day my spirit animal is a drunk unicorn who stabs annoying people shirt. I am grateful Marc and Angel gave me permission to share them with you today. You’re exactly where you need to be. Every step is necessary. Don’t judge or berate yourself for how long your journey is taking. We all need our own time to travel our own distance. Give yourself credit. And be thankful you made it this far. The goal is not to get rid of all your negative thoughts and feelings; that’s impossible. The goal is to change your response to them. As you struggle, remember, it’s far better to be exhausted from lots of effort and learning, that to be tired of doing absolutely nothing.
St Patrick's day my spirit animal is a drunk unicorn Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt