Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2019

South Dakota girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Once again the timing of this post was South Dakota girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs shirt. I shared with you my triumph regarding my admission to nursing school, now it’s time to share my tribulations as well. Mid-October, with incredible sadness and a heavy heart, I officially withdrew from the nursing program. Although I believe it was the right decision I am still struggling to make peace with the end of this journey. There are some seriously hard things going on in our home right now. Your words are like salve on my wounded soul. You give me hope, and I am slowly learning to see the good amongst the pain. You help us find the Light amidst the pitch black of our inner critic.
South Dakota girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt