Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Happy birthday Dr Seuss you’re never too old too wacky too wild shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


It’s scary but it’s truly a blessing to be able to spend precious time with Happy birthday Dr Seuss you’re never too old too wacky too wild to pick up a book and read to a child shirt. You have given your daughters a gift not only by your example but by allowing them to spend time with their grandfather. I was with my dad when he passed, and I will always look at it as one of the most beautiful privileges of my life. I was with my mom. There was nowhere else I would have been but honestly hearing that last breath is scarring. I miss her so. I wish that we had had that chance to be with my dad, a grandpa, and loving husband.
Happy birthday Dr Seuss you're never too old too wacky too wild V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Happy birthday Dr Seuss you’re never too old too wacky too wild shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt