Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

I’m a March girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I read this poem for the first time exactly I’m a March girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul and a mouth I can’t control thank you for understanding shirt, and it woke me up. With painful clarity, I realized I needed to stop. Stop focusing on fixing the shortcomings in my child and start nurturing the strengths. One of my classmates can’t really afford a dress for the end-of-the-year dance. I thought she might like to wear one of mine. Because of her, a friend has something beautiful to wear to the last dance of her middle school career. And that dress has the potential to twirl, and lift hearts right along with it. I pray that you will always feel loved and that what you’re doing is so very important.  I have found that to be true with my special education students!
I'm a March girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt