Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 12, 2018

Best buckin’ Dad ever shirt, hoodie, sweater

When a person is feeling/acting the most unlovable is Best buckin’ Dad ever shirt. The year the tradition started, I felt like I was failing miserably in all areas of my life. But I could make a mean batch of muffins, and my kids loved to scoot stools up to the counter and help, so that’s what we did. On that particular day, I suggested we make Valentine bags for the trash collectors. My kids were all in. I broke down the task into parts that even little hands covered with Sharpie could do. I’ll never forget the morning we left those colorful bags of muffins and trail mix on the trashcans in front of our house. When we heard the trash truck coming, my kids and I scrambled to the upstairs window and watched.
Best buckin' Dad ever Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Best buckin’ Dad ever shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt