Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 12, 2018

Ohio State Revenge tour Cancelled shirt, hoodie, sweater

I just prepared a package for a special Ohio State Revenge tour Cancelled shirt last week. The package contains copies of my books inscribed with an encouraging message to her. She’d written to tell me I’d helped her begin taking steps to reach her dream and use her voice to better the world. I wish for more and better things after reading your words. Thank you for continuing to share. It soothes my soul to believe there is something better. To confess what pained them to reveal what fueled them. I feel the softness and love and warmth of your writing, Rachel. You are igniting the flames of love and connection.
Ohio State Revenge tour Cancelled Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Ohio State Revenge tour Cancelled shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt