Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

F.T.K fuck them kids shirt, hoodie, sweater

Today the pressure is so great on our kids and it is easy to F.T.K fuck them kids shirt. This is a great reminder to me, one who hated high school barely graduated, but then went on to put myself through university and have a solid career! My kids are doing just fine! As an early educator, I can tell you are on the right path with that message keep it simple to the point and don’t over think it. You will do great! You spoke directly to my heart, again. When I was like this, I couldn’t see it. I’m so ashamed that I use to be this way, but thankful for the opportunity to change. I love this!
F.T.K fuck them kids Hoodie

Buy this shirt: F.T.K fuck them kids shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt