Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 12, 2018

I’m dreaming of a Dwight Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee

I’ll never forget when one of my students hurt an I’m dreaming of a Dwight Christmas shirt, sweater. He came into my classroom prepared for me to write him off like everyone else was doing. It took a lot of strength, but I said, I still believe in you. I did not condone or excuse his behavior, but I chose to believe he could turn things around. Fifteen years later he wrote to me and said, Thank you for believing in me. You were the only one, and it made a difference. Our children will make mistakes, just as we do. But with the words, I still believe in you, we can help them see that their mistakes are not the end.
I'm dreaming of a Dwight Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m dreaming of a Dwight Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt