Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 12, 2018

Snoopy Christmas it’s all about Jesus shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee

As I neared an important date on my Snoopy Christmas it’s all about Jesus shirt, sweater, a date that had been circled and starred for over a year, I felt the aloneness, the weight of it all, bearing down squarely on my shoulders. It was the submission of my third book. As an author, I knew it was all on me; there was no co-worker to lighten the load. I knew I was going to drag myself across the finish line, and it wasn’t going to be pretty. I saw the red flags the urge to speak in short, snippy responses. The lack of patience the surplus of irritability. Sadly, my discontent was directed at one person. The person I am closest to the person who loves me at my worst the person who knows me better than anyone else.
Snoopy Christmas it's all about Jesus Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Snoopy Christmas it’s all about Jesus shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt