Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

Niffler everyday I’m Nifflin’ shirt, hoodie, sweater


I am so grateful for the way this Niffler everyday I’m Nifflin’ shirt and used in just a short time. I know so many parents that want to articulate important messages to their children but aren’t sure how to start the conversation. Love to you, Venus. As I read this my first thoughts were this is what God does with us. Thank you for this reminder. Of Him being our father & the example for us. Definitely going to read this resource.  I love that your inspiration came from a place of love and acceptance. As an adult who didn’t have a single person to talk to when I was a child, I have the drive to become for my child what I was missing.
Niffler everyday I'm Nifflin' Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt