Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

Santa Grinch Notre Dame I hate people Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie

A shared cup of tea, a movie watched together, a listening ear on a walk. Santa Grinch Notre Dame I hate people but I love my fighting Irish Christmas shirt, sweater, it’s just being present & not abandoning your friend. Even though you may not relate, even though your friend has low energy. even tho it’s so depressing. Just keep showing up. Bless you, as you care for your friend through a harrowing tragedy. It speaks to that place in me that desperately wants to be what my friend, who lost her 12-year-old daughter, needs. I always feel like I say the wrong thing, but with all my heart I just want to be that support that helps her through the storm. Today I finished day 5 of a 6-day training program for volunteer bereavement counselors with a local hospice.
Santa Grinch Notre Dame I hate people Christmas Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt