Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 1, 2019

Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures America’s shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I have been in a spiral lately where the stress of Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures America’s national parks shirt. I needed to hear this today. One so I can just let it all go and take a breath. And to remind myself that I am in it and giving all that I can. Thank you for sharing your anthem with us fellow humans who feel the weight of perceived failure to remind us all we are not. Speaking to me again just when I need it. Thanks for the reminder we are all human. And that we need to be a little easier on our selves and learn to complement our selves also.
Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures America's Sweater

Buy this shirt: Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures America’s shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt