Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 1, 2019

I’m no Gynecologist but I know a dirty cunt when I see one shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Every single day they need to hear it and I’m no Gynecologist but I know a dirty cunt when I see one shirt. Its the pressures and expectations from society as a whole that sink the ship. Just one of the reasons we don’t grade in our homeschooling process. We look for progress!  Lord do I wish someone had said this to me in middle school. Just today I logged onto my 7th graders’ app to see her constitution test grades. Saw the 74 on one section and winced because I know she won’t’ be happy (the pressure she puts on herself) and then to see a 94 on the essay part so together she got an 84. There is nothing wrong with average grades.
I'm no Gynecologist but I know a dirty cunt when I see one Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: I’m no Gynecologist but I know a dirty cunt when I see one shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt