Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2019

No one is Illegal on stolen land Mexican territory seized by the US shirt


Ohh how I have to remind myself of this multiple times a day though No one is Illegal on stolen land Mexican territory seized by the US in 1848 shirt with what God has placed in my life. It’s not always easy to find that strength. It’s not always there but somehow I show up, somehow I pull through and I mostly do it through a voice of love and empathy. Mostly it is the inner voice that says its hard, you are strong enough, don’t forget to take care of you too, and its ok to cry and be tired. So timely as always! It helped me reconnect with my caring nature. After being a nurse for 16 years and being the mother of grown-up children, I am becoming less enchanted with my work both at the hospital and at home.
No one is Illegal on stolen land Mexican territory seized by the US V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt