Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2019

Don’t tell me I haven’t got balls I just happen to wear mine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Isn’t this what life is all about? Isn’t this what really matters? Don’t tell me I haven’t got balls I just happen to wear mine on my chest and I can Guarantee they’re a lot bigger than yours shirt to remind the brokenhearted they are loved reminding the lost which way to go. Yes, I think so. Today let me look for those in need of hope. Today let me be the reason hope is very much alive.  I noticed a positive change in my 10-year-old daughter recently. Because she is of the laid back, easy going variety, I’ve been surprised to see her refusing to give up when she has trouble figuring something out or getting something to work. Instead of giving up with an oh well, she keeps trying. As she fiddled with the button on the side, she posed an unexpected question.
Don't tell me I haven't got balls I just happen to wear mine V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt