Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2019

I don’t have to outswim the shark just my dive buddy shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Although I have it in me to be over I don’t have to outswim the shark just my dive buddy shirt, and college admissions, I am choosing to be more concerned with the emotional wellbeing and mental health of my child. When I looked at my teenage daughter the other day, I could literally see the pressure weighing down her shoulders. I said, I love you, and I know you are doing the best you can. She released a long-held breath and her weary eyes thanked me. I repeated my affirmation once more so that it might stick, so she might say it to herself when the pressure keeps mounting. And there you will be, using your skills and your attributes to better the world. I will never let grades, scores, or reports ever let us lose sight of your purpose or potential.
I don't have to outswim the shark just my dive buddy Sweater

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt