Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 12, 2018

Merry Sassmas Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleve tee

I would not tell myself I cannot do this Merry Sassmas Christmas shirt, sweater. A moment where our own anger melts to give way to acceptance. Acceptance of another life and her formation which can be way so different than mine yet it exists coexists rather. If God can allow it to thrive right beside me then who am I to detest it. What a powerful gift this is Rachel to include in spite of it all to remind that our time is timed and so is theirs and it’s ok. This is quite possibly the most important, to me anyway, the thing you have ever written. I’ve been struggling with a lot of these same issues, and I feel like the path to travel just opened up to me. Thank you!
Merry Sassmas Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Merry Sassmas Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt