Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 1, 2019

Hippie earth I got a peaceful easy feeling shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I will continue to see the valuable light in others – and ignite it Hippie earth I got a peaceful easy feeling shirt. To encourage others is a noble cause. To lift a small voice is a worthwhile use of time. I was sitting in a wheelchair in an overcrowded unit crying, overwhelmed and scared. Perhaps you are among the encouragers, the soul-builders, the light protectors of the world. What an important role each of you plays right now in the world. You have the ability and the instrument to help someone remember these critical truths: You are worthy. Your voice holds value. You are not alone. Perhaps you do it through financial support, investing in who and what you believe. Maybe it’s the way you remember people’s names and says them with love. The only thing we’re going to leave behind is what we invest in others.
Hippie earth I got a peaceful easy feeling Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hippie earth I got a peaceful easy feeling shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt