Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 8, 2018

Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit shirt

No matters where, no matters what, Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous I pee glittter shit cupcakes and fart rainbows shirt this guy is, but his shirt was fucking fabulous and he loved me. Got to see my favorite people. The Taylor King Band and one of my favorite chicas Gigi King killing it of course! We miss you at The Lorelei, but this just means I’ll have to get out more to see them! Impeccable talent. And yes I got to wear my Fucking Fabulous shirt my kid got me. Not really a grocery shopping, parent teacher conference kinda outfit. But I’m proud my kid recognizes. And the black Athletic Crisscross back shirt Looks fabulous with Under Armor shorts. I’m throwing this Fucking.
Bitch please I'm so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt