Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Official You can’t scare me I have two daughters shirt

Sometimes the best scare pranks are the simplest. I’m a teacher, you can’t scare me. My first day at Official You can’t scare me I have two daughters shirt. Je suis un professeur de francais. There was this girl that said to me one day, a friend actually,as she then was, who would find you attractive, any man that does must be really desperate or a dog. You know those high school or college movies where there is always a girl who gets insulted or picked on because of the innocent fact that she exists, I’d classify myself as that. If you make me feel bad, I’d make you feel like burying yourself in the Red sea.
Official You can't scare me I have two daughters Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt