Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

You don’t scare me I successfully negotiate with toddlers for a living shirt

Have you ever heard of You don’t scare me I successfully negotiate with toddlers for a living shirt? We have elected a clown, a former soccer player and a country singer as federal congress men! And as expected, they are not doing anything to improve the country. How many of yall googled Disneyland in Iceland to see whether he did as he promised or not. Well, this really made my day a day! I am so glad to see Jon Gnarr who has worked every step to make life wonderful by bringing smiles on people’s faces whether as a comedian or a politician.
You don't scare me I successfully negotiate with toddlers for a living Sweater

Buy this shirt: You don’t scare me I successfully negotiate with toddlers for a living shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt