Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 8, 2018

Wonder woman teacher shirt

There are important take aways from the movie for Wonder woman teacher encouraging teacher mentor educator inspiring friend motivates leader advisor shirt. It seems that women can only be hero’s if they use violence to overcome evil and to choose love as Diana did. Women who fight patriarchy with strong determined language like Elizabeth Warren, or any of our truth telling black women congressioal leaders are vilified by men and aren’t used as examples of heroes for young girls. I say let’s be careful what we are championing as feminine strength. Still I loved the movie. I just wouldn’t have used it to teach my now adult daughters about true strength. I see your point, but I disagree that love is not a strength. See them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Wonder woman teacher Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Wonder woman teacher shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt