Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Don’t flirt with me I love my girl shirt

I’m going to wait for you; the girl who genuinely believes in the goodness and love in the hearts of all men. I’m just going to wait for you to fall in love Don’t flirt with me I love my girl she is a crazy January girl she will murder you shirt. They need patience. I’m going to be patient and wait for you. I’m going to wait for you; the girl whose best asset doesn’t lie with her body’s physique, her luscious golden hair, or her impeccable fashion sense. I’m going to wait for the girl whose greatest asset lies in who she is as a person; the total package that she brings to the table. You are the girl whose words are like poetry and whose mannerisms are like music. 
Don't flirt with me I love my girl Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt