Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

I know I drive like a girl try to keep up shirt

I’ve never been a strong boulderer, even in my fittest of days. This year in Fontainebleau I was climbing as well as I know I drive like a girl try to keep up shirt, not even close to hard standards, but hard for me (in truth I was just trying to keep up with our girl/mom crusher crew). Ten days ago, I injured my left hand after grabbing the pocket on this beautiful climb. As an unfortunate veteran of injuries it didn’t feel like a “climb through it” injury and swelled to where I couldn’t make a fist. Luckily I married someone who loves to drive, especially fast on the German autoban, so the detour on our way to Switzerland was minimal for our family.  Well atleast the good girls.
I know I drive like a girl try to keep up Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt