Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 8, 2018

Calm down Beyonce I am Clown realness not today satan shirt

Heres me kissing Latrice, licking Morgan and the list goes on. Also got a Calm down Beyonce I am Clown realness not today satan shirt of the queens I’ve met. Shes an untalented basic ass bitch. Stop defending her boring ass. When I met Alyssa Edwards she hugged me a few times during our interaction. Only my photo doesn’t look anywhere as cool as any of yours! Shoutout to my wifey with the big boobs and blue wig for letting her bi husband dress as a hermaphrodite bunny and love on all these amazing, fan-loving, considerate and appreciative queens! I’ve made out with Detox, full tongue. I got stupid drunk on my birthday and Dela was super sweet about it.
Calm down Beyonce I am Clown reabness not today satan Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt