Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 8, 2018

Sunflower Mama saurus shirt

It’s been a while, but I found some motivation today to Sunflower Mama saurus shirt. I love roses and sunflowers. Together and seperate. It came out better than I had planned. I love this story especially since I went to a sunflower farm last summer and it was magical. I read ppl are posting sunflower field pics on Twitter & destroying farms. Sad they weren’t taught to respect a family’s business. Every time I see alot of sunflowers reminds me of a teen age girl and her brother and sister that lost there lives when flood waters washed there van away she liked sunflowers. The search for the perfect selfie saw thousands descend on a sunflower farm.
Sunflower Mama saurus Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Sunflower Mama saurus shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt