Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 8, 2018

I solemnly swear to be the best auntie shirt

Shout out to everyone I solemnly swear to be the best auntie I can be but if anyone messes with my niece I swear to be your worst nightmare come true shirt can have you do not know that. My parents died early, when I was 8. Alone I was helpless in this life. I think I will not be able to overcome this shock to continue living. But no, she came and helped me through it. I am very grateful to my aunt. Good morning baby dilly! You may still be sleeping or just waking up. I’m so mad at myself for not talking to you last night. I was soo looking forward to it. I got side tracked an then went to bed. I’m sorry.Man still hurts to think I was close but not successful even though it’s been several yrs since I’ve came to the conclusion it’s just not gonna happen for me so that’s why I vow to be the Best Godmother I can because kids are my world sorry in my fefes today But anyways, I have good news to share with you.
I solemnly swear to be the best auntie Ladies Tee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt