Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2018

I work to support my daughter’s dance addiction shirt

I work to support my daughter’s dance addiction shirt and we thank you, mommy Angie and all the TDC parents, who strive to get and keep their kids involved in the arts. I’ve been an addict since I was 13 years old. I might have been younger but that’s when I remeber it taking control of me. I’ve used everything under the sun and have always been able to get away from whatever I was useing. But meth is different. I’ve never been able to kick it. I’ve to get clean for 3 years at one point but I thought about it every single day. In that three years I had two of my four kids that I love dearly. I would give my last breath to see them smile.
I work to support my daughter's dance addiction Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I work to support my daughter’s dance addiction shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt