Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

My daughter is turning out to be exactly like me shirt

You are only turning 9 years old but we have already went through trials just as I expected, you are after all My daughter is turning out to be exactly like me well played Karma well played shirt. We might fight a lot because of how head strong we are but thats ok because I will still be there. There will be bad days at home but that is ok because I will still be there. There will be problems with friendships, heck I still have them today and with you being my daughter who is exactly like me it is inevitable but that is ok because I will be there. The moment we found out we were actually getting a girl I remember the moment vividly.
My daughter is turning out to be exactly like me V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt