Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 8, 2018

There is a 100% chance I’d rather be at home with my dog shirt

A bit more of a personal message today as I’m feeling slightly smug with myself. There is a 100% chance I’d rather be at home with my dog shirt a bit of a worrier, a stress head even. Or at least, I was! You will also know I’ve been toying with moving abroad for a few years, and you probably thought I’d never do it. I wasn’t sure myself, to be honest, particularly after the Brexit vote, which stressed me out completely as I feared it would make it much more difficult. It is so easy to carry on an existence in a comfortable job; comfortable in the knowledge that if you keep your head down and don’t rock the boat you are likely to keep it!
There is a 100% chance I'd rather be at home with my dog Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt