Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 8, 2018

Game of Throne I am not a princess I am a Khaleesi shirt

I hope that sweet bride sees as much happiness everyday for the Game of Throne I am not a princess I am a Khaleesi shirt. I do not even know if that beautiful glass slipper will even fit. But, if it does, will you take me for who I am, an honest country girl who loves you. I know I am not a princess and our story is not a fairytale but still wanna prove that happy ever after exist even in real life. Making it an even better story, that little raincoat and boots outfit is adorable and the wedding dress is gorgeous. I am not a princess that needs to be saved by a prince, I am a Queen that is an asset to a King.
Game of Throne I am not a princess I am a Khaleesi V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt