Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

I’m a simple woman I like coffee pizza and Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt

Feeling like a million bucks, alright, maybe 5 to 10 bucks, but anyway, I’m a simple woman I like coffee pizza and Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt. Maybe a Dunkin Coffee and a coffee roll! I guess if the simple things in life can’t make me happy, then when I win the lotto, I’m going to have to give it away as a song comes to mind Lynyrd Skynyrd simple man. Drinking yesterday’s coffee from the pot today. Having no fresh ground. Listen in between notes of Skynyard I dip a hard’ and cookie left to dry out over night on a plate before I dip it to make it pliable. Like many men today we are just a simple man.
I'm a simple woman I like coffee pizza and Lynyrd Skynyrd Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt