Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Official Her bitches shirt

Love this as a mom and a daughter. After my Dad died I realized that he had saved my Official Her bitches shirt from each of my jobs and kept one in his wallet. He passed suddenly on April 6. I have a picture on my phone of the two of us as he walked me down the aisle, with the exact look you describe. Pride. And happiness. I miss him, but have never questioned his love and the pride he had in his wife and daughters. And I hope my daughter will be able to say the same about me. Thank you for another meaningful and timely post. I tell them so, usually paired with a hug. Now my oldest tells her brother how proud she is of him too, the pride and joy evident in her voice.
Official Her bitches Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Official Her bitches shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt