Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 12, 2018

Zero fox given shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Our school motto is Children are at the Zero fox given shirt. This evening my small folk helped me make up nearly 100 of these lollipops as a small but sweet little Valentine’s gift for all the staff at our school. I love seeing their hearts grow with generosity and kindness as they participate in activities like this. And even more so when they initiate them! I love the motto and the sweet loving action that the children take part in. I would be nowhere without the wisdom and inspiration of my children. How I wish I would have seen this earlier! This morning the trash collector was picking up our cans right as we were buckling into the car to go to preschool.

Zero fox given Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Zero fox given shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt